Monday 18 June 2012

About password master

You have too many accounts, too many passwords to remember? Password master is here to help 

Take advantage of the launching price now!! Half price for the first week. 

Password master is an intuitive, simple and yet powerful and secure app that save all your accounts and passwords. 

A must-have iPhone & iPad app. 

*** Standard iPhone interface design, easy and self-guided interface experience. 
*** AES256 encryption. AES 256-bit is the strongest algorithm ever to encrypt data. Don't worry if you have lost your phone or your dropbox account has been compromised, no one will ever understand your account data without your master passcode 

**** Data backup support, one click to backup and restore all you data. And don't you worry, we guarantee it's safe. If you still have concerns, go to your dropbox folder and try to read the text. 

**** web browser integrated, auto fill in account and passwords, one click to copy onto copy board. Easy and secure way to access your account, no more hassle. 

**** always ask for password. Once password master enters background, or after your phone went to sleep, it automatically locks up. In one word, if you don't see it, it's locked. 

We are committed to every user, please contact us on gladrapios@gmail.com for any problems or suggestions, we take your opinions seriously.







8 comments:

  1. Decide on how much you would like to spend. Having a budget limit will be very helpful to keep you from overspending on your new iPhone case. New iPhone cases can be very expensive depending on style/brand. Shopping online is a good idea here. there are many high-quality yet affordable options to choose from.

    E_Cell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for provideing precious information.
    email support

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new Fingerprint ID feature doesn't work or I dont see how to! Also i see if I want to upgrade to full version I wn now locked out and frozen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the app some years ago, but today it simply won't open! And I have all the information there and nowhere else. Please I need help jere!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I upgraded from an. iPad mini to iPad Air and during backup this password app will now not open. For me. How can I retrieve my passwords?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No me finciona nada

    ReplyDelete
  7. I upgraded my iPhone to 10.3.3 and the app will not work
    I need away to solve it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Getting the warning that the app won’t be supported after March 2021. I’ll need to export the data— steps on that?

    ReplyDelete